Wednesday, October 12, 2011

XXXXXXXX BORING

as salam and good evening (at my place) to u, readers...

i just want to express my feeling right now because i'm feel bored doing nothing . . . . i should watching those

dramas that i mention, but the hard disk that contain that dramas was took by my brother to his college . . . .

 so, i'm totally 'FREE'  right now and i feel BORED !!!!!!  the school also make me bored today as

we only cleaning the classroom and having chitchat that i hoping we can ate kit kat . . . .

actually, right now, i want to learn sign language  . . . . i consider it is a .... ummm, what should

i say ? ah, i can't say it !!! just ignore what i want to say now cause i'm having a BORED's SICK !

listening to the 'Sangatsu Kokonoka' music in the 1 litre of tears drama make me feel melancholic

that was appropriate with this weather (it's raining right now) . .. . 


just that for my entry now, , , ,
tata *waving hand*

No comments: