Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Relation

Asslamualaikum and Hi~
Konnichiwa ^_^

People are related with each other. No one can survive without another.
 In this world, we live depend on each other whether they are our family, friends or someone that we trust. It is a bold lie if we said that we don't rely on anyone because start from our born life, we already depend on the person who delivers us to this world. And then we keep to walk our life before clearing our path.

But, as we grew old, it seems that that kind of 'rely' doesn't matter anymore. We don't make that relation anymore. We keep the distance creating a big wall to exclude the people who should we rely to.

Who said that family/person that we love is the most comfortable place to being with? If it the most comfortable place, why could we have various of misunderstands or something that we unsatisfied with?

Because comfortable to being with mean there's only one sided relationship. They care about us without us thinking about them. That had make us comfortable. But, having family means we have to think about each other and that life should be.

We may have an awkward moment even if it just with our family. But I think it means that we have thoughts so much for their sake and same way goes with them.

Sometimes I really want to say something that always bugging my mind but I realize I can't do that because it might hurt other, so I just bury it deep in my heart or mind.

To be myself isn't matter if it just to hurt other. Does it true? Because that what I always thought.

But, it just like me. No, I'm not saying that I never hurt other, I do realize that I hurt others too but somehow to speak my mind and let go of certain feeling doesn't bring any good to anyone. So I'll just shut it up. I'll revive somehow.

It's relationship ya know ... ^_^

Thought about each other, rely on them, decide our things together. I don't want to miss this ever in my life. Though now I just being slow at it but somehow I'll work on it!

Yosh, ganbaruzo~ \\(^0^)//

Then, jyaa nee *wave*
Assalamualaikum ^_^

No comments: