Thursday, June 06, 2019

Transition

A year has passed since I've go through some major changes in my life. A changes that affects my view towards this world or toward how I should drive my life.

But then, some of the changes scared me, myself. How in the world I can change to this extent. It is something that I wouldn't expect years ago.

I've come to accepting things that I despise or avoid all in my life.

Things that come with my personality also get too much deep until I don't found myself more. I lose myself. It got me tangle in so much conflict of myself. Yes, it had started the major changes that I felt now.

And after some time, I had come to my senses that how naive I was all this years. But then, again it is my personality I was born with. May come all the thunder and rain, I would get back to my cycle of how I handle things. The core inside me won't change. I would get back to where I started.

-September 2018-

No comments: